TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By ordering from Dang Wen Li by Dominique Ansel online or via other electronic and telecommunication channels you have accepted the Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
- Please present your order confirmation at the selected Dang Wen Li by Dominique Ansel boutique for pick up.
- Upon confirmation of order, there will be no cancellations, amendments to the order.
- These Terms (and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”).
- Food offered through this website are under Food Factory Licence 2911810231 and Frozen Confection Factory licence3211800597 for Upper East Group Limited.
- Dang Wen Li by Dominique Ansel reserves the right of all final decisions in case of any dispute that arises.
- Should you need any further assistance, you may email us at email@example.com.
- Collecting Personal Data
Upper East may collect some of your personal data when you order any item online or join any activity organized by us and our partners or affiliates. The provision of your personal data to Upper East is necessary for us to provide services to you. In the event that you do not provide such information to us, we may not be able to provide any service to you. For the purpose of this policy, “affiliates” shall include any entity directly or indirectly held by any direct or indirect shareholder of Upper East
- Use of Personal Data
Upper East uses your information to deliver our products and/or services to you, administer your account, conduct general customer affairs, conduct research and analysis, communicate with you from time to time so that you can obtain newsletter (such as customer benefits, details of activities, etc.) and marketing information, activities, products and services in relation to food and beverage and other Upper East merchandizes. In respect of the uses stated herein, your personal data may be provided by us to third party data processors or services providers (including, without limitation, logistics companies, data companies, telecommunication companies and information technology companies) engaged by us for the above purposes.
- Use of Personal Data
Upper East will keep all your personal data confidential at all times. The information shall only be maintained by Upper East for the period of time which is necessary to fulfill the purpose of use of such data (including any purpose directly related).
- Direct marketing
Upper East intends to use your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You will need to give your consent (including representation of no objection) before any processing takes place. Please note the following:
4.1 Upper East may use data from time to time collected kept by us, including your name, telephone number and electronic mail address, for direct marketing purposes;
4.2 Services, products and market subject to be used for direct marketing: information, activities, products and services in relation to food and beverages, other Upper East merchandizes and courses and activities organized by us and our partners or affiliates.
4.3 In order to conduct the above direct marketing, Upper East may engage third party data processors or services providers (including, without limitation, logistics companies, data companies, telecommunication companies and information technology companies) to complete the tasks;
4.4 Upper East will transmit or disclose any of your personal data to any third party, including our group or affiliated companies, for direct marketing purposes.
When you give your consent (including no objection) in relation to the above use to us when provide the personal data, you represent that you have consented to our use of your personal data for the above purposes. In case you do not wish Upper East to so use personal data at any time, you may contact our data protection officer (through electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org) to withdraw your consent or to change your mode of consent.
Besides, we may disclose your personal data if requested by authorities, courts or tribunals under applicable laws.
- Governing law
In case there is any inconsistency between the Chinese and English version of this Policy, the English version shall prevail.
- Cakes are not exchangeable.
- Dang Wen Li by Dominique Ansel will only accept returns and offer a refund if the cakes:
– are not of merchantable quality or materially defective; or
– do not match any material description given on Dang Wen Li by Dominique Ansel’s website.
- All online pre-ordered cakes and merchandizes must be picked up on-site from our Dang Wen Li by Dominique Ansel Hong Kong stores. All online pre-ordered items or items ordered through phone call and instant messaging shall be picked up by you on the selected pick up date and location.
- Cakes and merchandize must be collected on the selected pick up date & location.